|Year In Comics||3|
| Previous Year|
| Next Year|
2012 starts early for Charmed comic fans with the delayed release of issue #17 coming out on the fourth.
Nothing has happened yet.
- January 4th - Issue #17, Family Shatters, released
- January 4th - Issue #17, Family Shatters, released digitally at comiXology
- January 6th - Charmed Comics available for subscription from Apple Newstand at $1.99 per month.
- February 1st - Issue #18, Four's Company, release
- February 1st - Issue #18, Four's Company, released digitally
- February 12th - The price of a digital subscription rose to $3.99 per month
- March 7th - Issue #19, Crossed, Triple-Crossed, released digitally
- March 14th - Issue #19, Crossed, Triple-Crossed released
- March 28th - Issue #20, The Old Witcheroo, released
- April - Volume 3 released
- May 30 - Issue #21, Reversal of Misfortune, released
- June 21 - Issue #22, Prue Ya Gonna Call?, released digitally
- July 11 - Issue #22, Prue Ya Gonna Call?, released
- September 5 - Issue #23, The Darklight Zone, released both physically and digitally.
- October 3 - Issue #24, The Power of 300, released both physically and digitally.